I haven’t posted a selfie in a while but I still am very cute just to keep you updated
[writes paper] this doesnt make any sense [prints it] [doesn’t proofread] [hands it in for a grade]
Being confident in yourself is so rare that people actually get mad at you if you are.
Maybe it won’t work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever.(via your-daisyfreshgirl)
1. One day you’re going to want to leave. Go. Leave everyone behind for awhile. The world will still be there if you return.
2. Say what you feel and say it with conviction. The worst that can happen is they don’t feel the same way. You’re still you. And you’ve got galaxies growing in you.
3. If a boy has a hard time telling you he loves you back, he doesn’t love you. He’s not scared or ‘still going through a breakup’ or whatever he tells you to make it better. He just doesn’t love you and that’s okay.
4. When it’s 3am and you feel like there’s nothing to live for anymore, go outside and take a deep breath. Try to remember the look on your mothers face when you told her about your first day of kindergarten. You’re going to want to hear that story, too, some day.
5. Some people aren’t good for you. Let them go.
6. If you’re at a party and you’ve drank so much that your throat burns and your head spins, tell him how you really feel. Tell him how he ripped open your rib cage so much to get your heart that it’s harder to breathe. But you don’t miss him.
7. When he apologizes, don’t say ‘it’s okay’ because it’s not. What he did is and never will be ‘okay.’
8. And always, always remember: You were beautiful before he said you were.8 Things I Wish My Mother Told Me (via midnight-bleue)
omg a boy is coming over to watch a movie with me later but im scared bc im slightly afraid of commitment and idk if im nervous bc i like him and think hes cute or bc im scared i dont like him and am confused heeeeeeelpppppppppppp