1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.tips on how to keep going (via c-oquetry)
i think college and the education system in general destroys people
life is just one huge burden with new stresses everyday
i just want to curl up and cry tbh
i’m never very good at telling people i’m struggling
cool and cool they’re a great band but my url isnt from their song just fyi
ive had such an emotionally stressful day on top of the extreme stress i’m dealing with because of school and my normal levels of anxiety and ive had bad thoughts all day and im trying to push them out and im also trying to write papers and im also trying to be there for the people in my life that really need me right now and i cant breathe and i feel like im suffocating and i really wish i could just pause time so i could take a deep breath and deal with the things i need to deal with without feeling so anxious about it all
how to be good in bed, you ask??
ask your partner, not me
communication is so vital to enjoyable, consensual sex and yet it’s so often skipped over. such a shame